Terms of prize draw
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over.
2. Employees or agencies of Autowfix (NVS UK LTD)or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
4. The closing date of the Prize Draw 22/10/17
5. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 22/10/17
6. The winner will receive the full cost back of their caravan mover and fitting.
7. The winner will be notified by email on or before 25/10/17.
8. The refund will be processed back to our clients card
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
10. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Autowfixs reasonable request the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Autowfix and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
11. Autowfix accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Autowfix further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
12. Autowfix shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
13. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.